Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Lepota i Zdravlje

Dragi moji moram da se pohvalim da sam sa ovim poslednjim autfitom uceststvovala u modnom izazovu koji je organizovao casopis Lepota i Zdravlje! Nisam ni slutila da ce bas moj autfit biti proglasen za najbolji na temu APSOLUTNA ELEGANCIJA! Iako sam fotografije poslala maltene u zadnji cas, i da budem iskrena, kad god vidim da je potrebno glasati za nekog (kao u ovom slucaju za mene) ja nisam jedna od tih koji `smaraju` ili ti spamuju ljude za lajk. Iako sam ovde to pozelela, jer je nagrada givenchy Dahlia Divine parfem koji reklamira Alicia Keys. S toga, svima preporucujem da ucestvuju i prate modni izazov jer sam saznala da broj lajkova na slici nije presudan za pobedu!
Verujete u sebe i samo napred!
Parfem nisam jos dobila, posto je redakcija Lepote i Zdravlje u Novom Sadu, tako da su mi rekli da ce mi poslati na kucnu adresu, ja jedva cekam da probam parfem!
Ljubim vas sve puno i vidimo se uskoro sa novim autfitom <3
***
Hello everybody! I am here to inform you that I`v participated in fashion challenge organized by magazine Beauty and Health in Serbia!  I didnt know that just my last outfit will win the best look named Absolute Elegance! Although I sent the picks in very last time, and let me be honest to you, when I am seeing its
necessary in order to win, to have as many likes you possibly can, I am not such a believer because I dont like to spam ppl about that and it makes me feel that I cheat. Even that I wished that because the price is stunning perfume givenchy Dhlia Divine! 
So I have to say to all of you to look every fashion challenge you can, because sometimes you dont need many likes to win, as its been in my cause. The winner was chosen by judges!
believe in yourself and keep it on!
I didnt get the perfume yet, they say it will come to my address directly! And I cant wait for that!
Kiss to all of you, and see you soon with new looks <3 

 

30 comments:

  1. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell

    My Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin | Lookbook
    | My Showcase- Header, Facebook-banner, Logos and more .Get one too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my dear!

    http://soalicepl.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čestitam. :)

    http://troiscorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Have a good week!
    Xo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool
    I have a new post, welcome.

    http://odbicie-lustra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)
    <<<>>>>>>>
    http://toptrends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Čestitam ti! Bar mi je drago! ♥♥♥

    Novi post -----------> allforyou23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Čestitam ti!Moram priznati da je outfit zaista lep i zaista zaslužuje pobedu! :)

    elyandyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Čestitam ti! Drago mi je zbog tebe. :)
    Pratim te btw. :)

    mylifeasmilaxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Action Fuel Pro is a splendid recipe that serves to improve the strong and sexual force, in the men body, who have crossed their age past 30. Its composed in such way that it general conveys key supplements to your body, which diminish down the recuperation time in muscle advancement. A percentage of the compelling fixings help up to support the vitality level for more workout sessions alongside higher sexual commute and remain. The outcomes with the wellbeing change could be seen with 2-3 weeks of beginning the course calendar of this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Action Fuel Pro Review has been nearing all the time of late thus obviously, being the test sort, I chose to really give it a shot. One thing I saw is that they assert that with Action Fuel Pro Review will give you comes about notwithstanding the amount you workout. Something I am not enthusiastic about accepting but rather in the event that its actual it could truly be the supplement for me. All things considered, we should examine how it lives up to expectations and how it can offer you those amazing results.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blago tebi! Čestitam ♥

    -zapratila sam te, ako hoćeš možeš i ti mene :)
    justbewhoyouwantbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ČEstitam!!
    Javi kad stigne parfem!!

    Flyovanje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Isidora!!

    Congratulations!!!!

    http://ichbinsil.blogspot.mx/2015/06/sunny-steve-madden.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Baš mi je drago zbog tebe. Čestitam! ^_^
    A miris parfema je predivan.


    pametnodete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wish you all the best! and it is nice perfume!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats beauty!
    xx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats my darling and I have heard nice things about this perfume.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. bravo!

    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! you deserve it

    ps. I nominated you for the Liebter awards check my recent post ;)

    http://onceuponatime224.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw thank u so much Cant wait to do it :)))

      Delete
  21. Cestitam draga,definitivno si zasluzila nagradu!
    Kada ti parfem stigne na adresu obavezno uradi review,bas bih voljela da cujem nesto o njemu :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete